Business and Commercial Insurance Policies
You've worked hard to establish your business and become a vital contributor to the local economy. To ensure the safety of what you’ve built, you need to make sure you have the appropriate amount of insurance. No matter the size of your business, Lewis Insurance and Financial can provide custom coverage, create stability and eliminate future headaches.
Choosing the right business or commercial insurance policy is essential for protecting your company and everything you've strived to achieve.
Lewis Insurance and Financial is your one-stop source for a comprehensive business insurance plan that will safeguard your interests and give you peace of mind. As a full-service provider, we offer a wide variety of policies from some of the top commercial insurance companies. You'll also receive a level of personalized service you won't get when buying coverage on the internet or through an 800 number.
What Should Your Commercial Insurance Plan Include?
Most small businesses should carry the following types of insurance coverage:
- Property insurance: This insurance covers your building and the personal property used in your operation, such as tools, equipment, computers, raw materials and office furnishings. You'll receive compensation for losses and damage resulting from perils like fire, theft, vandalism and storm damage.
- Liability insurance: Your liability protection pays for damages and injuries sustained by third parties resulting from negligence on the part of you or your employees. The policy compensates the victims and covers your legal costs.
- Commercial auto insurance: Do you have vehicles that are titled to your business? Commercial auto coverage pays for injuries and property damage incurred by others from an accident caused by you or an employee. It can also include comprehensive and collision (pays for damage to your company vehicle), uninsured or underinsured motorist, and medical coverage.
- Workers' compensation insurance: If your small business has employees, this insurance covers their medical bills and lost wages if they experience a job-related injury or illness.
Common Industries We Serve
Examples of the many small businesses and industries for which Lewis Insurance and Financial can provide a customized business insurance policy include:
- Bars, restaurants and other establishments that sell or serve alcoholic beverages and require liquor liability insurance
- General contractors that manage construction projects and similar business operations
- HVAC contractors who install, maintain, and repair heating and cooling systems
- Trucking and transport companies
- Auto repair garages
- Owners and managers of commercial residential properties who need habitational insurance
Work With a Local Agent to Find the Best Plan for Your Needs
When you partner with Lewis Insurance and Financial, you'll work with a local insurance agency with a personal interest in the communities we serve. Our unique understanding of the small businesses in our area enables us to develop a tailored commercial insurance plan that significantly reduces your risk exposure. We'll also be there to review your policy regularly and make coverage adjustments as your company evolves.
Contact Us to Learn More About Business Insurance
Discover what separates Lewis Insurance and Financial from the other business insurance companies in Pennsylvania. Take a critical step toward protecting your business by contacting us for more information about our commercial insurance products and services today. Please fill out and submit our online contact form to reach one of our agents and request a free quote.