Homeowners Insurance Policies
A home is often the largest purchase that most people make in their lifetime.
No two properties are alike, even if they're in the same neighborhood or across the street from each other.
Having a customized homeowners insurance plan is essential for protecting your home against the wide variety of disasters that can cause damage and reduce the value of your investment.
At Lewis Insurance and Financial, we understand how much your home means to you and your family. Our professional agents will work with you to craft a personalized homeowners insurance policy that meets your unique coverage needs and requirements and fits your budget. You'll receive reliable service from a local agent who keeps your best interests in mind and helps give you peace of mind.
Insurance for First-Time Homebuyers
For many first-time homebuyers, the very first insurance question that comes to mind concerns what is covered by their homeowners policy. A home insurance plan is a package policy that covers the following:
- The structure of the home and the cost to repair or replace it due to damage from fire, lightning, hurricanes or other covered perils
- Personal belongings that are destroyed or stolen
- Liability, which refers to injuries or property damage sustained by third parties due to your negligence while on your property
- Additional living expenses if your home becomes uninhabitable due to damage
You can also choose from different levels of coverage based on your needs, preferences and budget:
- Actual cash value: Pays for the depreciated value of your home or possessions minus a deductible
- Replacement cost: Covers the full cost of replacing your property or items
- Guaranteed/extended replacement cost: Covers the cost to restore the home to its pre-loss condition, even if it exceeds the policy limits
Our product lines also include newer options you can integrate into your homeowners insurance coverage. Examples include home warranties that cover mechanical breakdowns of appliances and waterline insurance that protects the lines running between the mainline and your home.
Whether you're buying your first home or are a current homeowner looking to upgrade your coverage or reduce your premiums, we'll provide a more detailed explanation of each option and help you make an informed decision.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest insurance updates from Lewis Insurance and Financial.
Customizing Your Home Insurance Policy
With Lewis Insurance and Financial, you have plenty of choices when selecting your homeowners insurance policy, and we will guide you every step of the way. Our licensed agents will ask the right questions to learn more about your property and the assets you need to protect. We’ll use all of the information we gather to tailor your coverages to fit your unique situation.
Contact Our Homeowners Insurance Company Today
Let the experienced agents at Lewis Insurance and Financial remove all the guesswork from purchasing a home insurance policy. Contact us today to learn more about your coverage options and request a no-obligation quote. Please fill out and submit our online form for a home insurance quote, and we'll get in touch with you shortly.